2nd Oncology Quality Care Symposium™
Excellence in Patient Care
November 12-13, 2020
The 3rd Oncology Quality Care Symposium™ will take place on November 11th and 12th, 2021, in a hybrid format (in-person meeting in Madrid, Spain, with streaming service).
More information about the meeting will be provided in the next months.
WEB SPONSORED BY:
To access the recorded contents, please, register:
For any request, contact:
Call: (+34) 91 076 70 58
Presentations and Recordings
Abstracts and Posters
The 2nd Oncology Quality Care Symposium™ brings together top leaders in the quality field to share strategies and methods for improving the measurement and implementation of quality and safety in cancer care. The ECO Foundation, on behalf of ASCO, has made possible the development of this symposium in Europe.
- What is Quality of Care?
- Measuring Quality and Patient Engagement
- Analysis and Results of Big Data Studies
- Equity, Value and Policy in Quality
- Safety, Technology and Innovation in Quality of Care
- Healthcare Delivery and Research
- Palliative and Supportive Care
- Payment and Value
- The Role of Oncology Nurses and Pharmacists
- COVID-19 and Cancer Care
- Highlights from the 2020 ASCO Annual Meeting and Quality Care Symposium